Vice President Client Service
Dutch Analyst Investment Benchmarking
Analyst Investment Benchmarking
Analyst Pension Administration Benchmarking
Product Solutions Specialist Pension Administration Benchmarking
The Company: By joining the CEM Benchmarking team, you will experience a unique, and professional culture within a growing global company. Based in downtown Toronto, you will help us provide objective benchmarking information for large pools of capital including pension funds, endowments and sovereign wealth funds. CEM’s 500 blue-chip corporate and government clients worldwide manage over $8 trillion of investments. With deep industry knowledge, the most extensive global databases, a relentless focus on quality, and a proven track record since 1991, CEM helps institutional investors understand where they stand and how to improve their performance.
Join our enthusiastic, diverse team of 27 professionals. This could be the right job for you if you enjoy:
Working in a small company ambiance,
Working in a place where your contributions are appreciated and your progress is directly related to your ability and effort,
Stretching your creative and analytical abilities, and,
Participating in headline-making business and economic issues.
At CEM, we cherish our progressive culture which is founded on the following values:
An employee experience that fosters a flexible and positive lifestyle
- As a global company, we have a diverse group of employees and we welcome employees of many nationalities and cultures.
- Our technological strength allows employees the flexibility to work anywhere out of the office.
- We encourage physical fitness and a healthy lifestyle.
A supportive and relevant client experience
- We care about our clients and work hard to ensure that we add value to their business.
- We believe we must absorb changes in the market and respond quickly to meet client needs.
- We foster personal growth, often by tailoring jobs to showcase our employees' individual strengths.
- Our can-do culture means that employees of all levels work as a team and take pride in the team's work and accomplishments.
CEM welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Certain accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Due to continued growth in clients, products offered and markets served, we are looking for highly motivated people to join our team. Please email your resume to CEM Careers.